HomePage Forums Plugins Support Drop Uploader – Ninja Forms Version Uploaded files not in database/server

This topic contains 11 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  borisolhor 2 days, 20 hours ago.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

Greetings

Same issue with https://borisolhor.com/forums/topic/some-uploaded-files-dont-exist-on-the-server-again/

Some files are uploaded to the database but some return 404, also checked through FTP files are missing as well.

I have sent SFTP access

Hi!
    Sorry for delay.
    I don’t receive SFTP access from you, can you post it here in private reply.

This reply has been marked as private.

Hi!
    I can’t login with this details. I tried FTP and SFTP protocol.

Hi!
    Can you also enable debug log. Add define( 'WP_DEBUG_LOG', true ); in your wp-config.php file. And tell me, when you receive file uploading error next time.

Hi!
    I checked this error log, but there only PHP notices, they can’t affect file uploading issue. Do you have situation, when files wasn’t uploaded after you enable debug log? If yes – can you give me log information for that time period.

Hi!
    I checked error log and found, that plugin “Email before download” generated fatal error. Probably there is conflict with this plugin (or maybe with some else).
    Please try do disable this plugin and check, is this error is persist. If yes, please give me list of installed plugins on your site.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.