HomePage Forums Plugins Support Drop Uploader – Ninja Forms Version Some uploaded files don't exist on the server (again)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  CP-team 1 month ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Hello Borisolhor,

I’ve been having an issue with the drop uploader. I already created a post with the same problem months ago and you updated your plugin. It seemed to work better or at the very least it did not occur until recently.
    As a reminder, the files uploaded by the user are sometimes non-existent on the server.
    The link is displayed in the submissions listing for ninjaforms but when you click to access the file, it’s either 404 if not connected as admin or another random url.

When I check the files in the upload folder through FTP, the folders are empty so I can confirm you 100% that the files don’t exist even though the folder for the entry has been created.
    The most recent example is on the “Page recrutement” form and it was an entry submitted january 14 at 10h37.

I have created an admin account so you can check the issue directly on the website.

Also, here is the url for the form containing the drop uploader field : https://www.reussitschool.lu/recrutement/

Thanks a lot for your help !

Hi!
    Can you also give me FTP access to your site. I will try to enable debug log, This can helps me to find, where this problem can be.

This reply has been marked as private.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.