HomePage Forums Plugins Support Drop Uploader – WooCommerce Version Maximum number of files allowed

This topic contains 16 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  hogarcanino 1 day, 23 hours ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author

I have established that the maximum number of files that clients can upload in three. When I click “Browse” and select three images at the same time and add it, it goes up fine, but if I click on it and select the images one by one (I mean “browse” -> select image -> upload one image, and repeat this action) it only allows me to upload two.

And another thing that I have seen is that when I add a product to the cart and the image has not been uploaded to 100%, it says that the product has been added to the cart but when I go to the cart it is empty. Is there a way to receive a message when the image is not 100% loaded, such as an error message, or not showing the message saying that it has been added to the cart, or something like this? Thank you

Hi!
    Can you give me link to your site. I will check this.

This reply has been marked as private.

Hi!
    Do you use Drop Uploader on Product Page, or on Checkout Page? On your site I don’t see uploader on Product page.

I used it on the product page but since it has this problem I have to put it on the checkout page. When it is fixed I will put it on the product page because I want to put it there.

Hi!
    Sorry for delay. Can you tell me – do you set Drop Uploader field as required for Product Page in setting? And also please tell me, what version of WooCommerce is installed on your site.

Yes, I have the plugin set as required on the product page. My version of woocommerce is 4.0.1.

As I mentioned to you a while ago; When I add a product to the cart, it makes the animation that the product has been added, but in fact it has not. A notice should appear saying “Upload image is a required field.” This notice does appear when I click the add to cart button without uploading the image and then reload the same page or when I go to the cart page.

Thank you

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.