HomePage Forums Plugins Support Drop Uploader – CF7 Version Problem with email attachments

Topic Resolution: Not Resolved

This topic contains 12 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  borisolhor 3 days, 5 hours ago.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author

The contact form 7 is configured properly according to documentation however when the email is received there are no attachments with it.

The attachments are being saved on the server.

Only notice in debug log is:
    [16-Jul-2020 13:45:30 UTC] PHP Notice: Undefined index: query in /public_html/wp-content/themes/impactech/functions.php on line 509

Any updates? its been some time now that this is not working.

Hi!
    I released new version several days ago. Please download it from CodeCanyon and reinstall it.

The version I downloaded still says v2.2.6 which is the one I had installed.

Can you confirm that the files changed but the version remained the same?

Yes. There was two releases as vet 2.2.6 In second release issue was fixed

Perfect – restored backup and updated all plugins with new version 2.2.6 and everything works properly. Thank you.

Hello Boris,

There is something strange happening. On STAGING server everything works correctly.

On production when I am logged in as an admin and I try to upload a document it works.
    If I am not logged in however I get the following error:

Uncaught SyntaxError: JSON.parse: unexpected character at line 1 column 1 of the JSON data

if(xhr.readyState == XMLHttpRequest.DONE && xhr.status == 200) {

var response = JSON.parse(this.response); <--- this line

if (end < size) {
            loop();
        } else if(response.success && response.type == 'file') {

• This reply was modified 1 week, 6 days ago by  impactechs.

Hi!
    I just tested to send files when I’m logged out on my test site and seems like everything is works fine for me. Can you give me link to your production site^ I will check JS errors here.

I have restored the production website to the latest working version therefore you wont be able to check it. I could redeploy temporary if its needed.

@boris – how would you like to proceed with this?

Hi!
    Can you reproduce this issue on Staging server?

Hello, as stated before on staging it does not throw and java-script errors.

Hi!
    How can I check this bug. Can you give me some additional info about JS error.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.