This topic contains 10 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  borisolhor 9 months, 4 weeks ago.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

veHey, purchased you plugin to test how it works together with my other addons. And I sadly cant even get through the initial setup. Maybe I do something wrong, but this is all I get; defalut input field: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AqEKWzi-m8-pmBU9a6nEbzoRPZkC?e=O7QPX4 . It also doesnt seem to actually upload the files. Its only capable of finding directory.

Is there anything I can do?

Thanks
    Vitek

Hi!
    Can you give ma admin access to your site. I will check what can be wrong

Hello,
    Thank you for fast response.

I usually try to avoid sharing my wp login. However maybe I could make an exception. But before we do it – are you confident you will solve the problem? Or perhabs I could ask you for refund.

Because I gone through a lot of file upload apps an they all just seem to interfere with variation plugins. I tried a lot. It seems to be some of more advanced functionalities of those uploaders… But still I have no clue.

Regards,
    Vitek

Hi!
    As I see on your screenshot seems like there is problem with JS errors on your site.
    If JS errors will be fixed, I think my plugin will work.

Okay. So lets give it a go. Ill create a copy of my site for you. Come back later wit login.

regards.

This reply has been marked as private.

Hi!
    Seems like I found why it doesn’t works. I created test order #1754 with files, that was successfully uploaded to server.
    There was error with JS, I’m not fixed it yet, but I think I will able to do this soon.

Hello,
    Thank you for your support. I’ll wait for update then. Can you please notify me when its live?

Regards,
    Vitek.

Hi!
    I found fast fix for this issue. Please set in Drop Uploader Settings Uploader Position = After Add to Card button. This may works.

Hello Boris. Thank you for your help. This way it works, but I dont need it after the shopping cart. I have to keep its order. Also, Im not able to set up preview of uploaded images in the cart. Is there any option to do that?

Hi!
    It is ok, if I put uploader before Add to Cart page?
    About images preview in a cart – for now there is no such option in my plugin, nut I can add this in future.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.