This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  rbandojo 4 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Stops working as email attachment

Files in temp upload folder (cf7du_temp) are no good

Need it as email attachment

???

Hi!
    Can you give me admin access to your site. I will check what can be wrong.

I have the C7F Drop Uploader (updated version) in two separate forms in two separate pages. The C7F Drop Uploader (updated version) works in one of the forms, but does not in the other form. The C7F Drop Uploader (old version) used to work with both forms.

???

Hi!
    Can you give me admin access to your site. I need to check what same is wrong there.

The old version works in two separate forms.

With the updated version, it doesn’t.

But I can’t install an old version. Every time I install an old version, it automatically updates it to the updated version.

With the updated version, the attachment works with one form in the email and one form stores the attachment in the temp upload folder (but this folder is no good, because the files are not the same quality as the files in the email attachment).

Hi!
    What version do you try to use?
    There is no auto update, so it can’t update automatically.

I’ve updated to the latest version 2.2 (date 07-25) through the Plugin Page.

I’ve tried to reinstall the old version (date 04-15), but it automatically updates it to the update version 2.2.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.