HomePage Forums Plugins Support Drop Uploader – CF7 Version Temporary Files not deleted

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  borisolhor 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Hi,

we’re using dropuploader here, just for make it easier for applicants to upload their files: https://lhjobs.entwurf.digital/bewerben/

We’ve just updated all plugins and the drop uploader and I recognized that the temporary files in /wp-content/uploads/cf7du_temp are not deleted after the e-mail is sent.

We’ve not checked any option for storing the files neither in the general settings of the drop uploader or in the contact form settings.

The e-mail is sent correctly with the attachement(s). But one strange issue is also happening: The “E-Mail(2)” of CF7 has no content in the attachment field but the attachement(s) are also sent to the receiver of the “E-Mail(2)” and we can’t change that.

Please help!

Best

Roland

Hi!
    I can’t login to your site (/wp-admin address returns 404 page). Can you tell me, what version of Drop Uploader do you use?

This reply has been marked as private.

Just to let you know.

I checked the other installation of Drop Uploader we use.

It’s the same there – files are not deleted after they’re sent. So they seem to be stored on the server forever. I think that should be fixed as we didn’t set an option to keep the files on the server.

The “E-Mail(2)” issue can’t be tested there as we don’t use this option of CF7 there.

Best,
    Roland

This reply has been marked as private.

Hi,

Mail 2 attachments are fixed. Thanks!

But after the test, the uploaded file is still inside the folder /wp-content/uploads/cf7du_temp

Should it be deleted immediatly or after a specific time?

Best,
    Roland

Hi!
    Temp files will be deleted daily, so please check if files were deleted tomorrow.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.