HomePage Forums Plugins Support Drop Uploader – Ninja Forms Version Some uploaded files don't exist on the server

Topic Resolution: Resolved

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  borisolhor 3 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hello,

First of all, I would like to thank you for your plugin.
    I need your help on an issue I’ve been having with the drop uploader. As mentioned in the title, the files uploaded by the user are sometimes non-existent on the server.
    The link is displayed in the submissions listing for ninjaforms but when you click to access the file, it’s either 404 if not connected as admin or another random url.

When I check the files in the upload folder through FTP, the folders are empty so I can confirm you 100% that the files don’t exist even though the folder for the entry has been created.

I have created an admin account so you can check the issue directly on the website and I’m also sending you an image showing one of the entry that has this problem.

Also, here is the url for the form containing the drop uploader field : https://www.reussitschool.lu/recrutement/

Thanks a lot for your help !

• This topic was modified 3 years, 5 months ago by  CP-team.

Hi!
    Please try to update to latest version of Ninja Forms Drop Uploader (3.4). Also can you tell me do you have problems with upload with certain type of files or with all types?

Hey !
    Thanks for your answer.

I’ve updated the plugin though I’m not sure it will fix the problem. I’ll keep an eye on it and come back to you if it happens again now that I’ve pulled the update.

I’ve seen this problem occur with .pdf and .docx but those are also the types that we use 95% of the time so I’d guess it’s not related to the type.

Hi!
    Yesterday I released new version (3.4.1). Please update plugin on your site. I fixed this bug in new release.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.