HomePage Forums Plugins Support Drop Uploader – WooCommerce Version Some questions and issues

This topic contains 10 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  estudi33 7 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

Hi,

We have installed the plugin on our client’s website http://www.copiaclip.com (for example: https://www.copiaclip.com/botiga/gran-format/roll-up-display-100x200cm/)

We have encountered a problem when uploading the files. The file seems to upload correctly, the thumbnail appears, but the message “please wait, files are uploading” also appears and it stays like this without doing anything. How can we fix this?

In addition, our client has asked us if it is possible for the thumbnails to be larger and more proportionate (keeping the ratio of height and width of the file). We have tried to do it using css but it doesn’t quite work.

Thank you very much for your help.

Best regards,
    Vanessa

Hi!
    I can’t login to your site with provided login details.
    Also, on you site there is a lot JS errors in console. This can be reason, why Drop Uploader doesn’t works properly.

This reply has been marked as private.

Hi,

I have sent you a private response with the access data.

The JS errors you are referring to, could you tell me what they are and if they are in the theme design?

Thank you very much for your help!

Best regards,
    Vanessa

Hi,

Any news regarding this issue? Have you been able to review it?

Thank you very much for your help!

Best regards,
    Vanessa

Hi!
    I checked your site, but for now I can’t figure out what same is wrong. Can you tell me, is this a live site? Can I make some changes on it (temporary disable plugins, switch theme). I need to check, is there will be same error, if I switch theme to other.

Hi,

Yes, this is a live site. We are currently working on the online shop, configuring the variations, uploading products and finishing the tests.

But you can deactivate the plugins that you think necessary and carry out the tests you want, activate another theme or whatever else is necessary. I have made a backup of the web page for more security.

Best regards,
    Vanessa

Hi!
    I installed and activated Storefront theme on your site, and with this theme Drop Uploader is works fine. File was uploaded. So I think there an issue with your current theme.

Hi,

I have already sent a query to the theme designer. Thanks for the help.

The other query is pending, about the thumbnails. It is possible for the thumbnails to be larger and more proportionate (keeping the ratio of height and width of the file). We have tried to do it using css but it doesn’t quite work.

Hi!
    You can set thumbnail container size via css, but as image applied as background, you can’t set width to 100% and get container with initial image width.
    I will think, is it possible to fix this in future.

Hi,

Ok. Understood.

With css I have made the thumbnail look bigger. Hopefully you can fix the theme of the thumbnail in a future plugin update.

Regards,
    Vanessa

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.