HomePage Forums Plugins Support Drop Uploader – WooCommerce Version No second picture link in notification email

Topic Resolution: Not Resolved

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  pfirsiche 5 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Hi Borisol,

I have found another issue.
    I try to explain: I select a product with size A and upload a photo, put it in the cart and then select size B of the same product and upload the same photo and put it in the cart. After that I buy the two products. When I receive (as admin and as customer) the notification email with the ordered product list, in the first product with size A there is a link to the uploaded photo, but the link is missing at the second product with size B.
    I think that’s because of the fact, that the same picture is uploaded for both sizes, but I need the the link to each photo in both ordered products, even it’s the same photo.
    Is there a way to modify the plugin to geht the link in both products in the email?

(it works fine, when I upload two different photos)

Thanks in advance for your help!

Hi!
    I fixed this issue. Update will be available on CodeCanyon soon.

Perfect, thank You!

Hi Borisol,

the problem still remains in our shop, as you can see here:
    https://shop.fotobox-team.de/wcfuscreenshot.png

–> Case: Customer ordered the same product twice, has uploaded the same picture for both products, but it’s only one link to the picture

P.S.: It’s not possible to upload pictures with the uploader here in the forum – all filetypes seem to be not supported…

Hi! I just placed order on your site (Number 127) and seems like everything is ok. I added same photo for different product variations and they both available in order details, and they are not corrupted (I can open them)

Hi Borisol,

please take a look for example at the order number “shop-maske-105. This order came in yesterday a long time after I updated the plugin.
    The uploaded picture in this order is corrupt and cannot be opened.

It’s true, there are a lot of orders, where the upload works perfect, but unfortunately there are still too many orders with corrupt pictures…

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.