HomePage Forums Plugins Support Drop Uploader – CF7 Version Forms with uploads fails last two weeks

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  borisolhor 4 months, 4 weeks ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

From 24/01 we have started to receive reporst from our users that they can’t submit the CF7 form: “after the pressing submit button nothing happens and “loading” icon keeps rounding (like in 1.png attached),
    or “the form submit button can not be pressed” (like 2.png)
    Unfortunatelly I can not repeat the issue locally but there are lot of issues of this type around the world: from France, Portugal, Spain, India, Pakistam and Morocco.
    It have no relation with browser, we have reports about using Edge, Opera, Chrome or Safari.

I’ve tried to update WordPress Core , Theme files, CF7 Drop Uploader plugin from 2.1 to recent version.

There are a some errors in logs described below but I’m not sure that they are related to this issue:

Notice: Undefined index: submission_id

… cue/………../wp-content/plugins/cf7-drop-uploader/includes/cf7du_uploading.php in cf7du_upload_file at line 11

add_action('wp_ajax_nopriv_cf7du_upload_file', 'cf7du_upload_file');
    function cf7du_upload_file() {
        global $wpdb;
    <strong>    $rand_submission_id = $_REQUEST['submission_id'];</strong>
        $cf7du_files = get_option( 'cf7du_files' );
        $table_name = $wpdb->prefix . "cf7_drop_uploader";

(more details here https://sentry.io/share/issue/587d63dc5bca492db2ba41fec40febe9/)

Could you help please?

Hi!
    I install fixed version on your site. Please check it now.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.