HomePage Forums Plugins Support Drop Uploader – CF7 Version Files not uploaded to Dropbox

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  sobotis 2 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Hello, thank you for your great plugin.
    The only problem I am experiencing is that I don’t see any file uploaded in my personal dropbox folder. I have successfully generated the dropbox API and inserted it in the appropriate field. I have ticked the box “Add files to Dropbox”, as well.
    My Dropbox app is in “development mode” (is that the problem maybe?) I also have given permissions that allow my app to view and manage files and folders.

NB:As my dashboard is mainly in Greek, here is the URL you should type after my domain: /wp-admin/options-general.php?page=cf7du-setting-admin

In the private section of this form, I have provided you with the login page URL.

• This topic was modified 2 years, 3 months ago by  sobotis.
    • This topic was modified 2 years, 3 months ago by  sobotis.

Hi!
    For now I set my test Dropbox token. Can you submit some files or give me link to test form on your site.

Hi, thanks for the immediate response.
    I have just submitted two files through the form. Can you check?
    Thanks in advance.

Hi!
    Yes, I receive these files. Map screenshot in pdf and image with signboard.
    Probably there was issue with your Dropbox token, please try to regenerate it.

Okay great I am glad the plug-in is working and there is no conflict with any other plug-in or JavaScript on my site.
    I will try regenerating the token in dropbox.
    Thanks again for your time and effort

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.