HomePage Forums Plugins Support Drop Uploader – CF7 Version Email no longer sent even where Drop Uploader is not being used

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Martin 3 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Hi,

I have the plugin installed on a client site of mine and it worked fine for 2 months, but now it’s creating issues.

When the plugin is activated no form is being sent. It doesn’t matter if I use the uploader on a form or not. The moment I deactivate the plugin all froms works fine.

When activated the forms just won’t submit. It’s not even that it submits and the mail is not coming through. I can click the submit button all I want, it doesn’t do anything with the plugin activated.

Is there some particular issue with the latest Contact Form 7, Avada theme and Drop Uploader combination?

Hi!
    Fixed version of plugin now available on CodeCanyon. Please download and reinstall it.

Hi,

Now the emails are being send but not the images.

I am using this string:

[dropuploader foto limit:2097152 count:10 filetypes:gif|png|jpg|jpeg]

inside a div

and added this:

[foto]

to the File Attachments area

But the images are not being send. The mail IS being send but without the images.

Any clues as to what is going on?

Hi!
    Can you give me admin access to your site. I will try to reproduce and fix this bug.

This reply has been marked as private.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.