HomePage Forums Plugins Support Drop Uploader – CF7 Version Drop Upload CF7 plugin not functioning after install

Topic Resolution: Resolved

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  spaceling 2 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Hi Boris,

I just got your plugin and I’m testing it out. Really hope to get it working. So far it is not. Here’s what I’ve done so far.

I installed the plugin.

Created the app in Dropbox. (The app settings in dropbox are different than what appears in your documentation. I’m not entirely certain what permissions to set and how many development users to link.) I generated a token and added it to the plugin settings in WP. The app folder ‘CF7 Uploads from opensiddur.org’ was generated by dropbox.

I added the dropuploader shortcode to my form. I set the dropuploader settings for my form.

On testing, I noticed a validation error so long as dropuploader was required. When I removed the required setting from the shortcode, the form went through but nothing uploaded to the app folder on dropbox. No subfolder was generated in the app folder.

In the form iteself, I’m not seeing a “Drop Files here” box, but rather the old style “Choose files” button. I’m not certain that Drop Uploader is functioning even though it is active.

I’m running PHP 7.4.25 on WP 5.8.2 (with the Cache Enabler plugin).

Thank you for your support.

This reply has been marked as private.

Thank you very much for troubleshooting this. I have it working now.

(When you can, please update your documentation for the dropbox app settings, which presented some confusion for us in our own troubleshooting of this problem. For images of the current dropbox app settings, we took screenshots here.)

• This reply was modified 2 years, 4 months ago by  spaceling.
    • This reply was modified 2 years, 4 months ago by  spaceling.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.