HomePage Forums Plugins Support Drop Uploader – CF7 Version File type filtering does not work.

Topic Resolution: Resolved

Tagged: 

This topic contains 12 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Jesus 5 days, 22 hours ago.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author

I have added a file type filter to send only images but it doesn’t work. I can attach any file and it is sent. How can I solve that? If I add a text to display it also does not show the text. I have used the following shortcode. Thank you.

[dropuploader dropuploader-815 limit:10485760 count:10 filetypes: jpg|jpeg|pdf|gif|png][dropuploader_message “Adjuntar archivos”]

Hi!
    Can you give me admin access to your site. I will check what can be wrong.

This reply has been marked as private.

My provider tells me that this ip is not blocked. Could you send a catch of the error? also date and time of access when it occurred. thanks

Good morning,

They tell me that the fault is due to a safety rule. To access you must add a language allowed to the browser. It doesn’t have to be the main one, just add it. The allowed languages are the following: Spanish, Catalan, Galician, Basque.

Try to access, with the language and tell me. thanks

Hi! I added support of these languages to my browser, but no luck. I still have same message.

They tell me that it could be a cache problem, you should delete it and try again. If this is not the problem, this security rule can be temporarily disabled. Try it and tell us thanks.

Hi!
    I tried in different browsers, also in incognito mode and via VPN. Same result.

good morning,

We have disabled that security rule. Try now and tell us. Thanks

Hi!
    I fixed this issue. Seems like there was linebreak in filetypes parameter. I removed it and now it works.

Thank you so much for everything

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.